How to apply
The JD application is available in two formats—the LSAC on-line application or the PDF file.
LSAC on-line application: If there are technical difficulties with this application, please call the LSAC Help Desk at 215-968-1393.
Check-List of Materials Required to Complete the JD Application
- Completed application form
- $60 application fee
- Professional resume or curriculum vitae
- Essays as described in the application
- LSAC Credential Assembly Service (CAS) Report with current LSAT score and all transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation included in the CAS report
- All applicants whose native language is not English and have not lived or studied in an English-speaking country for at least two years must submit TOEFL, PTE or IELTS scores.