VLS in the News
Month of September
November 30, 2012
- WCAX spoke with Professor Cheryl Hanna on Sept. 26 about the U.S. Supreme Court's upcoming session.
- Marketplace talked to Professor Michael McCann on Sept. 25 about a controversial call by replacement referees in the NFL.
- Grist spoke with Professor Gus Speth on Sept. 17 about his new book titled "America the Possible: Manifesto for a New Economy".
- In a Sept. 8 interview with NPR's "Only A Game" and his Sept. 7 column in Sports Illustrated, Professor Michael McCann discussed the lifting of the suspensions issued in the New Orleans Saints bounty controversy.
- Reuters talked to Professor Martha Judy on Sept. 5 about the U.S. Justice Department's case against BP over the 2010 Deepwater
Horizon oil spill.
- The Huffington Post carried an op-ed by professors Oliver Goodenough and Rebecca Purdom on Sept. 5 about the future of legal education.
- The Associated Press talked to Professor John Echeverria on Sept. 1 about a legal setback for America's sagebrush rebellion.
- In his Sept. 1 column in Sports Illustrated, Professor Michael McCann discussed Ed O'Bannon's potentially billion dollar class action lawsuit against the NCAA.