VLS in the News
Week of Aug. 29
September 9, 2011
- The Associated Press, National Law Journal, Vermont Public Radio, Valley News, WCAX, FOX 44, VTDigger.org and other media reported Sept. 1-4 on VLS's relief efforts for residents hit by floodwaters from Tropical Storm Irene.
- In his Sports Illustrated column Aug. 31, Professor Michael McCann discussed the latest in the legal case against former baseball star Barry Bonds.
- Reuters, whose Aug. 30 story ran in the Guardian (England), Arab Times (the Middle East's leading English language daily), Ottawa Sun (Canada), Yahoo! Sports (United Kingdom and Ireland) and other media, talked to Professor Michael McCann about Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt putting the team in bankruptcy.
- Reuters, Yahoo! Finance and other media reported Aug. 29 on VLS's U.S.-China Partnership for Environmental Law receiving a grant from the US-China Legal Cooperation Fund.
- The New York Times cited Professor Philp Meyer's research in an Aug. 29 article about a controversial defense lawyer in a triple murder case in Connecticut.