VLS in the News
Week of July 25
August 1, 2011
- Alejandro Hernández González '13 wrote an op-ed in Sentidos Comunes (Chile) on July 31 about the U.S. debt debate and key government programs that will likely be affected.
- The Associated Press, whose story ran in Forbes, Huffington Post, Yahoo! News Canada and dozens of other media outlets, spoke with Professor Cheryl Hanna on July 25 about Entergy's decision to refuel the Vermont Yankee nuclear plant. She also spoke to WAMC Northeast Public Radio and other news outlets.
- Assistant Professor Don Kreis talked to WCAX and other media July 25 about Entergy's decision to refuel the Vermont Yankee nuclear plant.
- The National Law Journal and the Associated Press reported July 25-27 on Vermont Law School's lifting of its ban of military recruiters on campus because of the impending repeal of the "don't ask, don't tell" law. The AP story was reported by the Boston Globe, Army Times and dozens of other civilian and military news outlets nationwide.
- Vermont Public Radio spoke with Assistant Professor Michele Martinez Campbell on July 25 about the case of a Vermont man who accused local police of misconduct.
- The Savannah Morning News (Ga.) profiled Christopher Middleton '06, an assistant public defender, on July 25.