VLS in the News
Week of June 6
June 14, 2011
- The New York Times and National Law Journal reported June 12 on the death of VLS Trustee Norman Redlich, a prominent constitutional lawyer and former dean of the New York University School of Law.
- The Stanford Lawyer's Spring 2011 issue profiles Assistant Professor Michele Martinez Campbell and other Stanford Law alumni who are legal fiction writers.
- The International Business Times and other news outlets and blogs included Adjunct Professor Peter Bradford in their June 12 stories about nuclear power in the United States.
- NEI Nuclear Notes reported June 12 on VLS's new Vermont Yankee faculty commentary blog on the federal lawsuit over the disputed nuclear power plant.
- Ruth White '12 posed the final question -- about renewable energy and infrastructure -- to U.S. Interior Secretary Ken Salazar during an "America's Great Outdoors" web cast on June 10.
- Sirius NFL Radio discussed the NFL labor dispute with Professor Michael McCann on June 11.
- AmmoLand included Vermont Law School in a June 9 story about Vermont's wildlife being managed as a public resource.
- The Business Journals, Barrons and other news and trade outlets reported June 8 on a news conference about the state of nuclear power in the United States, which included Adjunct Professor Peter Bradford.
- The Brattleboro Reformer talked to Professor Pat Parenteau on June 8 about a groundwater map under the Vermont Yankee nuclear plant.
- Vermont Public Radio spoke with Professor Michael Dworkin on June 8 and June 9 about the proposed sale of Central Vermont Public Service Corp. to a Canadian-based company.
- CBS Radio Baltimore discussed the NFL labor dispute, cyclist Lance Armstrong and other issues with Professor Michael McCann on June 7.