VLS in the News
Week of March 26
April 2, 2012
- CNN spoke with Alex Manning '06 on April 1 about the death of Trayvon Martin, a Florida teen-ager shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer.
- The Burlington Free Press had an op-ed column by Visiting Professor Robert Rachlin on March 31 about the death of Trayvon Martin, a Florida teen-ager shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer.
- The Brattleboro Reformer talked to Joe Cook '97 on March 31 about his interests in biking and the law.
- U.S.News & World Report, the Daily Kos and other media reported March 30-31 on Mark Cooper's new study on the costs of nuclear power. Cooper is senior research fellow for economic analysis at the Institute for Energy and the Environment.
- WCAX spoke with Professor Cheryl Hanna and FOX44 with Associate Professor Michele Martinez Campbell on March 29 about the charges against a Vermont couple accused of murdering a teacher in Vermont.
- In his Sports Illustrated column on March 28, Professor Michael McCann analyzed the proposed $2.15 billion sale of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- E&ENews PM talked to Professor Pat Parenteau on March 28 about the EPA's new rules for limiting greenhouse gas emissions from coal plants.
- China Radio International spoke with Associate Professor Benjamin Sovacool on March 28 about the second Nuclear Security Summit.
- The Burlington Free Press and other media reported March 27 on a rally organized by the Black Law Students Association to call attention to the death of Trayvon Martin.
- WCAX talked to Associate Professor Michele Martinez Campbell on March 26 about self-defense laws and the death of Trayvon Martin.