VLS in the News
Week of Oct. 3
October 3, 2011
- The New York Times talked to Professor John Echeverria on Oct. 7 about the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline project. The story was picked up by the International Herald Tribune and other media.
- The Wall Street Journal linked to a blog post about VLS's iconic gazebo being destroyed by Tropical Storm Irene.
- 95.7 The Game (San Francisco) spoke with Professor Michael McCann on Oct. 6 about the NBA labor dispute.
- Politico reported Mark Cooper's article Oct. 5 about nuclear liability costs in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. Cooper is a senior research fellow for economic analysis at the Institute for Energy and the Environment.
- An Associated Press story Oct. 4 about the impending return of military recruiters to VLS's campus ran in the Military Times, Vermont Public Radio, CBS Minnesota and dozens of other news outlets nationwide.
- WCAX spoke with Professor Cheryl Hanna on Oct. 3 about cases set to be heard by the U.S. Supreme Court that could impact Vermonters.