VLS in the News
Week of Sept. 12
September 22, 2011
- WCAX spoke with Associate Professor Jennifer Taub on Sept. 16 about Burlington Telecom's legal fight with CitiCapital.
- Harvard Law School reported Sept. 16 that VLS Professor Michael McCann and a Harvard professor were named co-winners of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology's 2011 Media Prize in recognition of their outstanding work in The Situationist blog.
- The Rutland Herald talked to professors Pat Parenteau and Cheryl Hanna on Sept. 16 about the Vermont Yankee federal trial.
- NBA Video spoke with Professor Michael McCann on Sept. 15 about the NBA labor dispute.
- WAMC Northeast Public Radio discussed the Vermont Yankee trial with Professor Cheryl Hanna on Sept. 15.
- WCAX talked to Professor Cheryl Hanna on Sept. 14 about recovery efforts from Tropical Storm Irene.
- USA Today carried an op-ed and CNN interviewed Susan Kennedy '92 on Sept. 13-14 about the shortage of lifesaving intravenous drugs needed to treat a variety of cancers in the United States.
- WCAX spoke with Professor Cheryl Hanna about day two of the Vermont Yankee trial Sept. 13.
- WDEV radio discussed the Vermont Yankee trial on Sept. 13 with professors Cheryl Hanna and Pat Parenteau.
- Equal Time radio talked to Marianne Tyrrell, a global energy fellow and land use fellow, on Sept. 12 about home energy efficiency in Vermont.
- WPTZ and WCAX discussed the opening day Sept. 12 of the Vermont Yankee trial with Professor Cheryl Hanna.