JD, Indiana University, 1987;
PhD, Miami University, 1979;
BA, University of Rhode Island, 1974
- Moderator of panel discussion on "The Law of Skiing, Snowboarding, and Resort Management", South Royalton, VT March 2012.
- Presenter, "Still Useful After All of These Years: The role of Client Advice Letters in Producing Practice Ready Lawyers", New England Consortium of Legal Writing Teachers Annual Conference, Concord, NH, December 2011
- Moderator of panel discussion on "Program Models in Legal Writing and Research: Burdens, Benefits, Limitations," New England Consortium of Legal Writing Teachers Regional Conference, South Royalton, VT, December 2007.
- Guest speaker, "Continuing the Revolution: Title IX and the Reform of College Sports," University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI, November 1994.
- Panelist, "Title IX and its Implications," Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, April 2004.
- Guest speaker, "Reform or Revolution? Assessing Proposals and Prospects for Change in College Sports," The Summit on Sports Reform, Lake George, NY, November 2003.
- "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been: Title IX and the Legal Battle for Gender Equity in College Sports," Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, Boston, MA, September 3-6, 1998.