Cathryn C. Nunlist
JD, Vermont Law School, 1990;
BA, Brown University, 1970
Awards and Affiliations
Teaching at VLS:
- Assistant Professor of Law and Assistant Director of the General Practice Program, since 2001.
- Assistant Professor of Legal Writing, 1993-97.
Leadership and Service:
- Member, Lebanon, NH School Board, 1993-96.
- Host Parent, Youth Through Understanding, 1992-93.
- Host Parent, American Field Service, 1989-90.
- Board Member, Planned Parenthood of Northern New England, 1983-90.
- Board of Lebanon Opera House Improvement Corporation.
- Associate, Stebbins Bradley Harvey and Miller, Hanover, NH, since 1997.
- Associate, Black, Black and Davis, White River Junction, Vt., 1991-93.
- Law Clerk, Windsor Superior Court, Woodstock, VT; Windsor District Court and Windsor Family Court, White River Junction, VT, 1990-91.