Christine N. Cimini
JD, University of Connecticut School of Law, 1992;
BA, Clark University, 1989
- Learning for Transfer: (Re)conceptualizing What We Do in Clinics and Across the Curriculum; Diagnosis: Defining the Problem,Plenary Session Presentation, AALS Annual Conference on Clinical Legal Education, Seattle, WA, June 15, 2011.
- Razing Arizona: Critiques of Immigration Enforcement Regimes Ranging From Arizona SB 1070 to Secure Communities,Moderator, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, February 17, 2011.
- Immigrant Youth Activism, Moderator, LatCrit XV Conference, Denver, CO, October, 9, 2010.
- The Role of Fault in a Post-Hoffman World: Evolving or Misguided Jurisprudence?, Clinical Writers’ Workshop, New York University Law School, October 3, 2010.
- The Secure Communities Program and Its Impact on Immigrants, Constitutional Day Speakers’ Panel, University of Denver Department of Political Science and Sturm College of Law, September 28, 2010.
- Nuts and Bolts of Assessment , AALS Annual Clinical Conference, Baltimore, MD, May 5, 2010.
- In The Public Interest: Exploring the Legacy of Robert Cover as Professor, Activist, and Scholar , SALT Robert Cover Workshop, AALS Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA, January 8, 2010.
- Tapping Into the Law School Market: Building Successful Partnerships with Law Schools, National Legal Aid and Defender Conference, Denver, CO, November 11, 2009.
- Formative Assessment of Ethical Judgment: Clinical Course Models From the Past, Directions for the Future, Legal Education at the Crossroads v. 3: Conference on Assessment, Denver, CO, September 12, 2009.
- Clinical Scholarship, AALS Annual Clinical Conference, Cleveland, OH, May 9, 2009.
- Clinical Scholarship Work in Progress Session , AALS Annual Clinical Conference, Cleveland, OH, May 8, 2009.
- Complex Personnel Issues, AALS Law Clinic Directors Workshop, May 6, 2009.
- Community Needs & Curricular Challenge, Teaching in the Moment: A Workshop on Curricular Development, University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, April 27, 2009.
- Reflecting on Pedagogy, AALS Conference on Clinical Legal Education, Tucson, AZ, May 4, 2008.
- Ask, Don’t Tell: Ethical Issues Surrounding Undocumented Workers’ Status in Employment Litigation, Work in Progress Series, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, October 17, 2007.
- Ethical Dilemmas in Representing Undocumented Workers, Mountain West Regional Clinical Conference, Scholarship Roundtable, October 13, 2007, Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
- Ask, Don’t Tell: Ethical Issues Surrounding Undocumented Workers’ Status in Employment Litigation, Second Annual Colloquium on Current Scholarship in Labor & Employment Law, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, September 28-29, 2007.
- Beyond Legal or Illegal: Ethical Issues Surrounding Undocumented Workers’ Status in Civil Litigation, Denver University Law Review Symposium, February 16, 2007.
- Responding to Community Needs – The Day Laborer Center in Denver, Mountain West Regional Clinical Conference, November 18, 2006.
- Beyond Legal or Illegal: Ethical Issues Surrounding Undocumented Workers’ Status in Civil Litigation , Clinical Writers’ Workshop, New York University Law School, April 29, 2006.
- Finding Your Niche in Clinical Teaching, CLEA New Clinicians Conference, AALS Clinical Conference, Chicago, IL, April 30, 2005.
- Meeting Scholarship Requirements as a Clinical Professor , Rocky Mountain Regional Clinical Conference, University of Denver College of Law, October 23, 2004.
- Serving America’s Working Poor: Combating Multiple Injustices with Action and Advocacy, Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, April 7, 2003.
- The Real Work That Lawyers Do on Behalf of Indigent Clients, Lafayette College, March 2003.
- Beyond Experts: Using Interdisciplinary Models to Improve Litigation Solutions , American Association of Law Schools (AALS) Annual Meeting, January, 2003.
- The Voice of Experience, Society of American Law Teachers Panel Presentation, American Association of Law Schools (AALS) Annual Meeting, January, 2003.
- The New Contract: Welfare Reform, Devolution and Due Process , University of Maryland Law School, Conference on the Reauthorization of the Personal Responsibility Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act, October, 2001.
- Federal and State Fair Housing Laws , American Association of Law Schools (AALS) Equal Justice Colloquium, University of Denver, February 2001.
- Application of Clinical Skills to a Clinical Individual Representation Model , American Association of Law Schools (AALS) Centennial Annual Conference, January, 2000.
- Welfare Reform and Entitlements: The Procedural Due Process Implications , University of Denver College of Law, Denver, CO, February, 1999.
- Family Law Issues Faced by Survivors of Domestic Violence , Portland State University Masters Program, Hillsboro, OR, August 26, 1997.
- The Representation of Clients in Family Abuse Prevention Act Hearings , Oregon Bar Association, Accredited Continuing Legal Education Seminar, Hillsboro, OR, February, 1997.
- The Impact of the AIDS Epidemic on Children - What Lawyers, Judges, and Other Child Advocates Can Do to Help, Connecticut Bar Association Midyear Meeting, Farmington, CT, November 17, 1995.
- AIDS and the Law, AIDS Certification Class , Albertus Magnus College, New Haven, CT, February, 1994 and February, 1995.
- Community Lawyering: A Model of Lawyering for Social Change, Speakers Forum, Lafayette College, Easton, PA, December 5, 1994.