JD, Boston College School of Law, 1999;
MSW, Boston University, 1993;
BA, University of Iowa, 1988
- Jackie Gardina, Conflict of Laws: DOMA, State Law and the Bankruptcy Code(American Bankruptcy Institute, Summer 2012)
- Jackie Gardina, The Defense of Marriage Act, Same-Sex Relationships & the Bankruptcy Code (Federal Judicial Center, Spring 2011)
- Jackie Gardina, Federal Preemption: A Roadmap for Application of Tribal Law in State Courts, 35 AM. IND. L. REV. 1 (Spring 2011)
- Jackie Gardina, The Tipping Point: Legal Epidemics, Constitutional Doctrine, and the Defense of Marriage Act, 34 VERMONT L. REV. 272 (Fall 2009)
- Jackie Gardina, Let the Small Changes Begin: President Obama, Executive Power and Don't Ask Don't Tell, 18 BOSTON UNIV. PUB. INT. L. J. 237 (2009)
- Jackie Gardina, Toward Military Rule?: A Critique of Executive Discretion to Use the Military in Domestic Emergencies, 91 MARQ. L. REV. 1027 (2008)
- Jackie Gardina, The Bankruptcy of Due Process: Nationwide Service of Process, Personal Jurisdiction and the Bankruptcy Code, 15 AM. BANKR. INST. L. REV. 34 (2008)
- Jackie Gardina, The Perfect Storm: Bankruptcy, Choice of Law, and Same-Sex Marriage, 86 BOSTON UNIV. L. REV. 881 (2006)
- Jackie Gardina, Compromising Liberty: A Structural Critique of the Sentencing Guidelines, 38 MI. J. of LAW REFORM, 345 (Winter 2005).
- Judith McMorrow, Jackie Gardina, & Salvatore Ricciardone, Judicial Attitudes Toward Confronting Attorney Misconduct: A View From the Reported Decisions,32 HOFSTRA L. REV. 1425 (2004) (Symposium Issue on Judging Judges' Ethics).
- Jackie Gardina, "With Heart and Soul and Mind to Do Justice:" Profile of the Honorable William G. Young, 51 FED. LAWS.' WKLY. 18 (2004).
- Douglas Gooding and Jackie Gardina, Covenants Not to Compete, AM. BANKR. INST. L. REV. (Dec. 2001).
- Douglas Gooding and Jackie Gardina, State Wage Laws and Bankruptcy, AM. BANKR. INST. L. REV. (Dec. 2001).
- Jackie Gardina, Medicare Payments - One Casualty of the Collision of Bankruptcy and Health Care Law, MASS. BAR INST. SECTION REV. 36 (March 2000).
- Jackie Gardina, The Nature and Extent of Privilege for Mental Health Professionals in Massachusetts, 84 MASS. L. REV. 5 (1999).