JD, University of California at Los Angeles, 1981;
Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Grant, 1977-78;
MA, University of California at Los Angeles, 1975;
BA, George Washington University, 1973
Books and Chapters
- Tort and Practice (4th ed.) with Dominick Vetri, Lawrence Levine, and Ibrahim Gassama, Lexis-Nexis Publishing Co. ( to be published 2011)
- Tort Reform as a Teaching Vehicle, in Andrew Popper, Materials on Tort Reform, 26, e-book, West Publishing Network (2010).
- With Dominick Vetri, Lucinda Finley, and Lawrence Levine, Tort Law and Practice, 3rd Ed. (LexisNexis 2006).
- With Dominick Vetri, Lucinda Finley, and Lawrence Levine, Tort Law and Practice, 2rd Ed. (McGeorge 2002).
- Cases in Context: Lake Champlain Wars, Gentrification, and Ploof v. Putnam, 45 St. Louis U. L.J. 791 (2001).
- Biological Theories of Human Behavior: Admonitions of a Skeptic, 22 Vt. L. Rev. 425 (1997).
- The Thinking Man's Redneck - Bonfire of the Vanities, 22 Okla. City U. L. Rev. 203 (1997).
- Manufacturing Solidarity: Adventure Training for Managers, 19 Hofstra L. Rev. 657 (1991).
- Containing Medical and Disability Costs by Cutting Unhealthy Employees: Does Section 510 of ERISA Provide a Remedy?, 65 Notre Dame L. Rev. 1024 (1987).
- Until Death Do Us Part: Vesting of Retiree Insurance, 9 Indus. Rel. L.J. 183 (1987).
- Squeezing the Consumer: Lemon Law, Consumer Warranties and A Proposal for Reform, 1985 Ariz. St. L.J. 589.
- With Delgado, To Tell the Truth: Physicians' Duty to Disclose Medical Mistakes, 28 U.C.L.A. L. Rev. 52 (1980).
- Bibliography of Unpublished Dissertations and Papers on African Law, 1965-76, 15 African L. Stud. 62 (1977).
- Dangerous Territory, 18 Vt. L. Rev. 763 (1994) (book review).
- Tune Starr, Law as Metaphor, 17 Polar 84 (1994) (book review).
- With Delgado, Book Review, 32 Hast. L.J. 1777 (1981).