JD, University of California at Los Angeles, 1981;
Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Grant, 1977-78;
MA, University of California at Los Angeles, 1975;
BA, George Washington University, 1973
- Introducing Social Justice into the First Year Curriculum, Speaker on panel at SALT Conference on Vulnerable Populations and Economic Realities Conference,
Golden Gate University Law School, San Francisco, CA., March 19-20, 2010.
- Executive Power, Judicial Power, and Constitutional Rights, Discussant, panel at Law and Society Association Convention in Montreal, Canada, May, 2008.
- Class and Institutions, Organized and Moderated Panel in the AALS Section on Women in Legal Education Workshop on Gender and Class, January 3, 2008. AALS Convention in New York City, NY.
- Back to School: Innovative Techniques to Train the Trainer, panel, Legal Educators' Colloquium, ABA Section on Disputes Resolution, April 28, 2007, Washington, D.C.
- Getting a Grip on Empire: Post?, Chair, Panel at the Law and Society Association Convention In Baltimore, Maryland, 2006.
- Promoting Dialogue or Talking Past: The Challenge of Religious Worldviews in Democratic Societies, Chair, Panel at the Law and Society Association Convention in Baltimore, Maryland, 2006.
- Regulating the Employment Relation in Contemporary Society, Chair, Labor Law Panel at the Law and Society Association Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada 2005