Kenneth R. Kreiling
LLM, Harvard University, 1976;
JD, University of Wisconsin, 1966;
MA, University of Wisconsin, 1967;
AB, Marquette University, 1963
- Managing Expert Evidence, 36 Jurimetrics J. 127 (1996).
- DNA Technology in Forensic Science, 33 Jurimetrics J. 449 (1993).
- Expert and Opinion Evidence in Vermont, 17 VT. L. Rev. 109 (1992).
- DNA Identification and Problems-Part II, VT. B.J., Aug. 1992, at 33.
- DNA Identification and Problems-Part I, VT. B.J., Jun. 1992, at 11.
- Scientific Evidence: Toward Providing the Lay Trier with the Comprehensible and Reliable Evidence Necessary to Meet the Goals of the Rules of Evidence, 32 AZ. L. Rev. 915 (1990).
- Beyond Weber: The Broadening Scope of Judicial Approval of Affirmative Action (with Thomas Mercurio, 88 Dickinson L. Rev. 46 (1983)
- State v. Whitingham School Board: A Unique Employment Loophole for Vermont Employers, 6 VT. L. Rev. 119 (1981)
- Clinical Education and Lawyer Competency: The Process of Learning to Learn Through Properly Structured Clinical Supervision, 40 MD. L. Rev. 284 (1981)
- Comment, The National Research Council Report on Forensic Evidence, 1994 Shephard's Expert and Scientific Evidence Q. 507.
- Draftsperson, Civil Justice Reform Act Advisory Committee Report and Court Plan, District of Vermont (1993), 1994-1997 Vt. Ann. Rep.
- DNA Profile Evidence: Problems with Estimations of Probability of a Random Match (32 pp.), International Conference on Reform of Evidence Law, Vancouver, Aug. 1992.