Linda O. Smiddy
LLM, Yale University, 1983;
JD, Vermont Law School, 1979;
MAT, Harvard University, 1965;
BA, Northwestern University, 1964
- Testimony before Vermont Legislature re amendments to Vermont Business Corporation Law and on digital organizations (March 2007).
- Invited speaker, panel on Student Exchange Programs, Association of American Law Schools 2007 annual meeting (January 2007).
- Advisor to Vermont Legislature re proposed amendments to Vt. Corporate Code regarding Corporate Shareholder Rights (January 2006).
- Moderator, Panel on Sovereignty, Solutions Conference, Vermont Law School (April 2006).
- Panelist, "Making Cooperation Stable––The Role of Law in Digital Organizations," Harvard University Berkman Institute for Law and Society/Gruter Institute Conference on Digital Institutions (May 2006).
- Panelist, "Law and Digital Organizations," International Conference for New Institutional Economics (Sep. 2006).
- Panelist, "The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) Regional Corporation as a Form of Social Enterprise," Forum for Transnational Dialogue, Accommodating Differences (Sept. 2005).
- Presenter, "Digital Institutions," Harvard University Berkman Institute for Law and Society/Gruter Institute Workshop (May 2005).
- Organizer, Panelist, and Commentator for Vermont Law School Conference on "Enron, WorldCom, and Their Aftermath" (Sept. 2002).