Vermont Law Office Study Program, Vermont Board of Bar Examiners, 1984–87;
First-year legal studies, Vermont Law School, 1983–84;
MA, University of Northern Colorado, 1979;
BS, University of Connecticut, 1977
- The Ethical and Moral Considerations Presented by Lawyer/Social Worker Interdisciplinary Collaborations, 5 Whittier J. Child & Fam. Advoc. (2005).
- The Adoption and Safe Families Act: Implementation and Case Law with a Focus on 15/22 Month Terminations, 28 Vt. B.J. 1, (Mar. 2002).
- Kids and the Criminal Justice System: Questions of Capacity and Competence - How Do Youth and Disability Fit into the Equation at the Turn of the Century? 20 Child. Legal Rts. J. 1, (Spring 2000).
- Kids and the Criminal Justice System: Questions of Capacity, Competency and Disability, Vt. B.J. & L. Dig., Dec. 1998, at 44.
- Child Abuse Registries and Juveniles: An Overview and Suggestions for Change in Legislative and Agency Direction, 22 Seton Hall Legis. J. 405 (1998).
- Adoption Under Vermont's New Adoption Statute, Vt. B.J. & L. Dig., Dec. 1996, at 35.
- Vermont Law School Students: Learning While Building Houses and Communities, Clinical Legal Educ. Ass'n. Newsl., (Clinical Legal Education Association), Dec. 1995.
- Rethinking Vermont's Termination of Parental Rights Laws: Guidelines for a Comprehensive Termination of Parental Rights Statute, 19 Vt. L. Rev. 49 (1994).