Michele Martinez Campbell
Associate Professor of Law
AB, Harvard College;
JD, Stanford Law School
Legal Publications and Presentations
- The Kids are Online: The Internet, the Commerce Clause and the Amended Federal Kidnapping Act, 14 U.Penn J. Const. L. 215 (October 2011). Link: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1837631
- Federalism and Capital Punishment: New England Stories, 36 Vermont L. Rev. 81 (Fall 2011). Link to SSRN: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2008759
- March 5, 2012, Prohibition: Important Protection or Failed Public Policy?: A Panel Discussion. Sponsored by the American Constitution Society at Vermont Law School.
- Feb. 14, 2012, ILEAD Lecture at Dartmouth College: Privacy and Technology in the Digital Age.
- July 12, 2011, Presentation on The Kids Are Online: The Internet, the Commerce Clause and the Amended Federal Kidnapping Act, at the Berkman Center for the Internet and Society at Harvard University, luncheon speaker series. Here is a link to the podcast of the presentation: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/events/luncheon/2011/07/campbell
- May 16, 2011 -- Keynote Address, Grafton County, New Hampshire Drug Court commencement ceremony.
October 5, 2010, Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006: Major Provisions and Constitutional Challenges, presentation to New England Council on Crime and Delinquency.
Novels & Short Stories
• "The Mother," in The Prosecution Rests (Little, Brown and Company, 2009).
• "Ambition," in Politics Noir (Verso, 2008).
• "The Long Shot," in Murder at the Racetrack (Mysterious Press 2006).
• "The Last Honest Man in Brooklyn," in Hardboiled Brooklyn (Bleak House Books 2006).