JD, Vermont Law School, 2008;
BA, Guilford College, 1991
Articles and Reports
- Emerging Constitutional Threats to Food Labeling Reform, __NEXUS Chapman J. L. & Pol'y __ (forthcoming Summer 2012).
- Continental Drift: Agricultural Trade & the Widening Gap between European Union & United States Animal Welfare Laws, 12 Vt. J. Envtl. L. 223 (Winter 2011).
- NAFTA's Trojan Horse & the Demise of the Mexican Hog Industry, 42 U. Miami Int.-Am. L. Rev. 2 (Summer 2011).
- A Preview of United States v. Stevens: Animal Law, Obscenity, and the Limits of Government Censorship, 4 Charleston L. Rev. 59 (Fall 2009) (co-authored with Professor Cheryl Hanna).
- Animals & Exigency
- Cruelty (with Professor Cheryl Hanna)