JD, Vermont Law School, 1996;
MSEL, Vermont Law School, 1996;
BS, Linfield College, 1992
- "The Legal and Philosophical Challenges of Design" William Throop and Rebecca Purdom Ecological Restoration, accepted with revisions, Fall 2005.
- "Why Wilderness Now? Science, Public Perception and Wildlands Policy" (working title) William Throop and Rebecca Purdom, in revisions for submission in Fall 2005.
- "The Dangers of Proxy Wilderness: Increased Scientific Understanding Meets Static Public Policy Hopes," (working title) Rebecca Purdom, working manuscript.
- "Whence Act 250: Public Policy Theory and the Hard Facts of Vermont's Land Use Law," Rebecca Purdom, unsubmmitted manuscript, 2004.
- A Citizen's Guide to Wetland Reclassification under the Vermont Wetland Rules. Vermont Water Resources Board, coauthor, 2002.
- Conservation Biology and The Courts: Holding the Forest Service to Low Standards. Vermont Law Review note, 1995. On file at Vermont Law School.
- A Comprehensive View of Proposed United States Forest Service Proposed Ecosystem Management Rules and Proposals for using Conservation Biology in Public Forests. Vermont Law School, 1996.