Reed Elizabeth Loder
JD, University of Connecticut, 1983;
PhD, Boston University, 1979;
MA, Boston University, 1977;
AB, Boston University, 1969
- Gratitude and the Environment: Toward Individual and Collective Ecological Virtue, 2011 JOURNAL JURISPRUDENCE 383 (2011)
- The Ethical Dimensions of Sustainability, THE LONG VIEW, Summer 2011, No. 6, The Oregon State Bar Sustainable Future Section
- Breath of Life: Ethical Wind Power and Wildlife, 10 Vermont Journal of Environmental Law 507-531 (2009).
- Epistemic Integrity and the Environmental Future, 32 Environs: Environmental Law and Policy Journal 1-46 (2008).
- Lawyers and Gratitude, 20 Notre Dame J. of Law, Ethics and Public Policy, Symposium on Law and Politics as Avocation 175 (2006).
- Integrity and Epistemic Passion, 77 Notre Dame Law Review, 841 (2002).
- Tending the Generous Heart: Mandatory Pro Bono and Moral Development, 14 Geo. J. Legal Ethics 459 (2001).
- Professional Grieving, 21 Legal Stud. F. 267 (1997).
- Symposium, When Silence Screams, 29 Loy. L.A. Rev. 1785 (1996).
- Moral Truthseeking and the Virtuous Negotiator, 8 Geo. J. Legal Ethics 45 (1994).
- Out From Uncertainty: A Model of the Lawyer-Client Relationship, 2 S. Cal. Interdisc. L.J. 89 (1993).
- Moral Skepticism and Lawyers, 1990 Utah L. Rev. 47.
- Tighter Rules of Professional Conduct: Saltwater for Thirst?, 1 Geo. J. Legal Ethics 311 (1987).
Articles in Final Stages:
- Species and Individuals: Restoring Wolves into the Northeast
- Collective Moral Integrity: The Moral Personalities of Legal Groups
- The Consumer’s Ethical Duty to Know