JD, Pace University School of Law, 1997;
BA, Cornell University, 1992
Awards and Affiliations
- Pace Land Use Law Center, Groundbreaker's Award (2008)
"The Groundbreaker Award is given to an individual who has done exemplary work in the community or region using the types of land use and decision-making tools and techniques taught in the Land Use Law Center."
- N.Y.S. Bar Association, Environmental Law Section, Honors Award (2007)
"Given in recognition for his extensive work in educating state and local officials on land use and environmental impacts, which has resulted in a positive impact on New York's natural resources."
Leadership and Service:
- Member, Hudson River Clearwater Sloop, Board of Directors, 2007-2009.
- Member, Housing Action Council, Board of Directors, 2007-2009.
- Member, Climate Advisory Committee, Hudson River Estuary Program, NYSDEC, 2006 – Present.
- Steering Committee Member, Heart and Mind of Environmental Leadership, Garrison Institute, 2005-Present.
- Board Member-at-Large, Westchester County Municipal Planning Federation, 2004-Present.
- NYS Bar Association, Environmental Law Section, Honors Award, 2007.
- Board Member-at-Large, New York Planning Federation, 2007.
- Associate Director, Westchester County Soil and Water Conservation District, 2006.
- Member of Leadership Council, Association for Conflict Resolution, Environment/Public Policy Section, 2004-2005.
- Volunteer, Westchester Mediation Center, Yonkers, New York, 2000 – 2005.
- Volunteer, Lawyers for the Arts, Manhattan, New York, 1999-2000.
- Program Coordinator, Servicios Sociales de Iglesias Domincanas, Buen Hombre, Dominican Republic, December 1996 and 1997.
- Pesticide Program Coordinator, Farm Worker Legal Services, New Paltz, New York, 1993.
- Member, the New York State Bar, 1998-Present.
- Member, American Bar Association, Section of Dispute Resolution.
- Member, Westchester Bar Association.
- Member, New York State Dispute Resolution Association.