Printing Envelopes Using WordPerfect
- Place your envelope in the stack bypass (this is a tray, located on the right hand side of the machine, that drops down) with the flap side down and away from you.
- Open Word Perfect
- Select Format
- Select Envelope
- When the "Personalize your own Template" window comes up, click OK
- At the "Corel Central Address Book", click Cancel
- Under "Envelope Options," be sure you have selected Size #10
- Fill in your address information
- Select Print
The envelope should print with no further instructions for the printer.