How to Print on Resume Paper Using Word or WordPerfect
- Go to File - Select Print
- Select Properties of printer
- Select the tab Paper Source
- Select Stack Bypass
- Click OK
- Select OK again at print screen (in WP this step is Print)
- The printer will beep and flash an orange light
- Load your resume paper in the stack bypass tray - adjust moveable guides to fit snug against the paper. (The stack bypass tray is located on the right hand side of the machine and drops down.)
- On the print monitor: If the printer display monitor is off, press the On/Off button and it will light up.
- Select System Monitor: You do not need a password to print to this printer. Bypass this by selecting the System Monitor in the lower right hand corner
- Select Paper Size LTR
- Hit Next
- Select type of paper. If you are using Bond paper then you need to select Bond paper in order to get a good quality print.
- Select OK
Your resume will print.
If you need further assistance, contact Career Services.