Courtney Collins is the Assistant Director of the Environmental Law Center. She oversees the Summer Session program, including curriculum, faculty, events, distinguished summer scholars, media fellows, and the Hot Topics summer lecture series. Ms. Collins also manages ELC related events, speakers, and presentations throughout the year, including the Colloquium on Environmental Scholarship each fall. She has been with VLS at the ELC since 2007. While at VLS, she has served as:
- Member, Staff Advisory Committee, 2019 - current
- Member, Vagina Monologues production, 2008 - current
- Member, VLS Book Club, 2017 - current
- Staff Chair, Campus Greening Committee, 2008 - 2020
- Chair, The Activities Committee, 2013 - 2015
Ms. Collins holds a BA, cum laude, from Hamilton College and an MSW from Boston University.